The Redding Rancheria Recovery program is designed to provide treatment for alcohol use disorder, opioid dependence to pain relievers, such as oxycodone, morphine, and hydrocodone; as well as for illicit substance heroin. Our team of specially trained medical providers, nurses, licensed therapists and nutritionists work collaboratively to help make sure clients are successful in their recovery efforts.
- Buprenorphine Medication Therapy
- Behavioral Health Therapy
- Referral to Inpatient Programs
- Physical Clearance for In-patient Programs
- Red Road Meetings
- Treatment for Opioid addiction
- Treatment for Alcohol use disorder