Note: Proof of completion of the 2 dose Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination is required before receiving your booster dose. Please bring a copy of your vaccination card to your scheduled appointment, or we will not be able to administer a booster dose.
The Moderna COVID-19 booster vaccines (3rd dose) are being administered to those individuals with moderate to severely weakened immune systems.
Conditions that qualify for booster dose include:
- Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy
- Active malignancy and/or cancer treatment
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency
- Stem cell transplant (with 2 years of taking immunosuppression therapy)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Receipt of medications that severely affect the immune system such as high dose prednisone: monoclonal antibodies, or immunosuppressive drug therapies, or immunomodulatory medication
To receive your Moderna COVID-19 Booster dose, you must have completed your 2 dose Moderna series, and it must be at least 28 days since your second dose.
Please consult with your doctor to see if you qualify for the Moderna COVID-19 Booster shot.