FAQ-Churn Creek Healthcare

What insurance does Churn Creek Healthcare accept?

We accept Medical and or Partnership only-with no secondary insurance.

Are you taking new patients?

Yes we are accepting new patients. If you have partnership you must be assigned to Churn Creek as you primary clinic.

How do I transfer my care to Churn Creek Healthcare?

You can contact Partnership member services 1-800-863-4115 and request to make Churn Creek as your primary.

Do you have X-ray? How much does it cost?

Yes we have x-ray if you are seen through our Urgent Care and the provider places an order. You will then be seen on-site X-ray. There is no personal charge for x-ray for all partnership and medical patients.

Do you prescribe Suboxone for pain management?

No, unfortunately Suboxone is not indicated for pain management.

Do you need to be assigned to Churn Creek for Physical Therapy?

No we also accept outside referrals from other facilities. You still will have to have partnership or medical insurance.